Sunday, August 20, 2006

Computers

Computers..... Why is it that we are supposed to basically live our lives off of computers but they can't do anything without messing up? Just today I was writing an important paper on Microsoft Word when the computer must have realized I was almost done and hadn't saved yet. As I'm entering my last page all the while not saving my computer decides it doesn't need Microsoft word running anymore and it pops up a Microsoft Word has encountered a problem and needs to close. It then gives you two choices Send Error Report and Don't Send. What I don't understand is why it can't just let me save my file. But what most people don't know is that computers are also sneaky little pieces of machinery. My laptop makes this constant grinding noise that is extremely annoying and hard to deal with, so I finally decide to bring it in to Geek Squad and the man turns it on where normally it makes a very loud grinding sound that manages to wake me up completely when I'm surfing in the morning and my eyes are still closed. So it just so happens this one time it doesn't make the grinding sound oh lucky day. The guy checks it out tests it, messes with it a little bit and everything seems fine. I think my computer is finally fixed and maybe I'll be able to surf the internet without getting a migrain but no it's never that easy. I get home turn on my computer and the same grinding noise happens, I try putting it on a flat surface like when the man was looking at it but no stopping it. I've just learned to cope with the noise but maybe one day I'll send it in to get fixed. That was just a little rant I had to get off of my chest but if you have anything to say or want to share one of your computer stories please comment and tell me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jack said...

Lol computers well you can't live with em cant live without em good luck on your blog though

3:13 PM  
Blogger Zeke Saber said...

Thanks alot Jack. Well I hope my blog turns out to be popular thanks for the comment though. I hope to see you around my blog in the near future. :)

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home